Satisfied or refunded
We will send you, within 2-3 days, a pre-paid stamp which will allow you to return the goods to us at the following address and our expense:
7 chemin du Rond Point
We will refund your order amount upon your email notification, which is within 2-3 days.
Damage and loss
We will send you a replacement within 2-3 days: the time to prepare the new order and deliver it to the Post Office.
We understand that shipments are expensive, this is the reason why we are trying to find solutions so that it affects you as little as possible.
- Pack of 6 Squeeze: free shipping
- Pack of 6 peanut butter cups milk or/and dark: free shipping
- Order under 36.-: shipping costs of 7.-
- Order over 36.-: free shipping
You can pay for your orders by choosing one of the following payment methods:
- Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can open one at Paypal. There is no charge to you, neither for opening an account nor using this method of payment on our site. Only the merchant that is us, pay transaction fees to Paypal.
- Payment slip. Please try to pay your order once you receive it. Make sure to indicate your order number to facilitate the follow up of your payment.
Our prices include VAT, excluding shipping costs.
By the time that we receive the order, that we process it and deliver it to the Post Office, count between 4 and 5 working days to receive your order. Good for you if you receive it faster. Shipments are sent in Economy mode.
For example, orders placed on Thursday are sent the next day and will generally be delivered the following Tuesday. The Post Office does not deliver packages on Saturday morning.
Our products all have an expiration date of one year as long as the product remains closed and stored in a moderate or cool location. Temperature variation will affect the product.
Please note that our products are made with natural ingredients. It is recommended to consume them upon receipt of your order. Once opened, it is best to enjoy your peanut butter within a month, why wait any longer anyways.
Once opened, it is preferable to store peanut butter at a cool or moderate temperature.